DASANAT is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of
- newly diagnosed adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) in chronic phase. The trial is ongoing and further data will be required to determine long-term outcome.
- adults with chronic, accelerated, or myeloid or lymphoid blast phase Ph+ CML with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy including imatinib.
- adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy.
Chronic phase CML: 100 mg once daily.
- Accelerated phase CML, myeloid or lymphoid blast phase CML, or Ph+ ALL: 140 mg once daily.
Administered orally, with or without a meal. Tablets should not be crushed or cut.
Mode of Action
Dasatinib, at nanomolar concentrations, inhibits the following kinases: BCR-ABL, SRC family (SRC, LCK, YES, FYN), c-KIT, EPHA2, and PDGFRβ. Based on modeling studies, dasatinib is predicted to bind to multiple conformations of the ABL kinase.
Bloody or black, tarry stools
- body aches or pain
- burning, tingling, numbness, or pain in the hands, arms, feet, or legs
- chest pain
- coughing up blood
Indian Generic Medicines assist you in delivering Dasanat (Dasatinib) across the world as per the customer’s prescribed medication and applicable regulatory approval. Dasanat (Dasatinib) is manufactured by Natco Pharma.