Daratumumab is a CD38-directed cytolytic antibody widely used for the treatment of adult patients with a type of blood cancer known as multiple myeloma (MM):
- in combination with drugs lenalidomide (D-Rd) and dexamethasone in newly diagnosed patients who are not eligible for autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) and in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (MM) who have previously been treated with at least one therapy
- in combination with drugs bortezomib, melphalan, and prednisone (D-VMP) in newly diagnosed patients who are not eligible for autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT)
- in combination with medicines bortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone (D-VTd) in newly diagnosed patients who are eligible for autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT)
- in combination with medicines bortezomib and dexamethasone in patients who have received at least one prior therapy
- in combination with therapeutic drugs carfilzomib and dexamethasone in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) who have been treated with 1 to 3 prior lines of therapy
- in combination with medicines pomalidomide (D-Pd) and dexamethasone in patients who have previously been treated with at least a couple of treatments including lenalidomide (D-Rd) and a proteasome inhibitor (PI)
- as monotherapy, in patients who have been treated with at least three prior lines of treatment including a PI and an immunomodulatory agent, or who are double-refractory to a proteasome inhibitor (PI) and an immunomodulatory agent.
Dosage and Side Effects
The recommended dose of Daratumumab is 16 mg/kg actual body weight administered (in combination with other medications) as an intravenous (IV) infusion. Pre-medicate with corticosteroids, antipyretics, and antihistamines. Administer post-infusion medications.
The most common side effects of Daratumumab are infusion-related reactions, cough, upper respiratory infection, peripheral edema, neutropenia, constipation, thrombocytopenia, diarrhea, anemia, peripheral sensory neuropathy, dyspnea, fatigue, pyrexia, nausea, and asthenia.
What is Daratumumab?
Daratumumab is a cancer therapeutic drug used to treat adults with multiple myeloma (a cancer of the bone marrow).
How is Daratumumab used?
The recommended dosage of Daratumumab is given by infusion (drip) into a vein or by injection under the skin.
How to store Daratumumab?
Store this medicinal product in a refrigerator at 2-8°C (36-46°F). Never freeze or shake it. Protect it from the light.
How much does Daratumumab cost in India?
Daratumumab cost in India is very reasonable and can vary. To procure this CD38-directed cytolytic antibody legally, you can call us at (+91) 8130290915, TOLL-FREE: 1800-889-1064, Or Write us at email@example.com.
Can Daratumumab be used while I’m pregnant?
Daratumumab may be unsafe if used by pregnant females. They should talk to their clinician about the best way to manage their disease if they intend to become pregnant or during pregnancy.
Can Daratumumab be used while breastfeeding?
Do not breastfeed while on Daratumumab treatment. Talk to your clinician if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
Where can I get Daratumumab at the best Price?
Order Daratumumab at the best price today. We request you to Call/WhatsApp us at (+91) 8130290915, dial our TOLL-FREE Number: 1800-889-1064, or Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re fully committed to providing you with the best Daratumumab price from India. That is why we’ll match the cost/price of any other suppliers/facilitators/distributors in the market who require a valid medical prescription.
Is Daratumumab available in India?
Daratumumab is a (prescription drug, health care professional-prescribed medicine, or doctor-prescribed medication) pharmaceutical drug that can be legally dispensed against a valid medical prescription. Daratumumab can be made available through the network of authorized distributors in India. (Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, etc.).
Can You Send the Daratumumab to a Foreign Destination?
Buy Daratumumab online at the best/lowest price from a leading supplier. Indian Generic Medicines can assist in the delivery of Daratumumab; the doctor-prescribed medication to the UK, Canada, Philippines, Australia, the USA, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Pakistan, UAE, Kuwait, Sweden, Turkey, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, Japan, Hong Kong, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and many other countries.
What is the procedure to buy Daratumumab from Indian Generic Medicines?
Patients can just fill out the order form or send mail to email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915 or can dial the TOLL-FREE Number: 18008891064. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Daratumumab 400 mg/20 mL price as well as the procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the valid receipt of the prescription from the Physician.
Is it safe to buy Daratumumab online from India?
Yes, one can buy Daratumumab online from India-based Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) if it is not (yet) registered or is available in their respective country. We can facilitate the supply/export of Daratumumab through legal channels.