Rituximab is a CD20-directed cytolytic antibody, approved for the management of lymphoproliferative and autoimmune conditions. This therapeutic medicine is used for the treatment of:
CD20 positive B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL):
- approved for use as a single agent in relapsed/refractory (R/R), low-grade, or follicular B cell NHL.
- single-agent maintenance therapy for those with previously untreated follicular B cell NHL who are achieving a full or some degree of response to combination chemotherapy with therapeutic drug rituximab.
- as a single agent in low-grade non-progressive/stable B cell NHL following CVP chemotherapy.
- In conjunction with anthracycline-based chemotherapy in previously untreated diffuse large B cell NHL.
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL):
- approved for use together with fludarabine and cyclophosphamide to treat newly diagnosed or previously treated CLL.
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA):
- It is considered a biologic DMARD for the treatment of RA. It is approved for use together with methotrexate in adult patients who have an inadequate response to single or multiple anti-TNF therapies.
Microscopic Polyangiitis (MP) and Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA):
- approved for use in adult and pediatric patients aged 2 years and older together with the drug glucocorticoids.
Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV):
- approved for use along with glucocorticoids for adults with moderate to severe condition (PV).
Dosage and Side Effects
Rituximab is approved for use by intravenous (IV) infusion. It should not be administered as an IV bolus or push. Patients should be given medicines acetaminophen and antihistamines prior to each infusion.
- The recommended dose for NHL is 375 mg/m2.
- The recommended dose for CLL is 375 mg/m2 in the first cycle and 500 mg/m2 in cycles 2 to 6, along with FC, administered every 28 days.
- The recommended dose for RA along with methotrexate is two-1,000 mg IV infusions separated by 2 weeks (one course) every 24 weeks, but not sooner than every 16 weeks. Methylprednisolone 100 mg IV or equivalent glucocorticoid is recommended 30 minutes before each infusion.
- The recommended induction dose for adult patients and pediatric patients with active GPA and MPA along with glucocorticoids is 375 mg/m2 once weekly for 4 weeks.
- The follow-up dose for adult patients with GPA and MPA who have achieved disease control with induction treatment, along with glucocorticoids is two 500 mg IV infusions separated by two weeks, followed by a 500 mg IV infusion every six months.
- The follow-up dose for pediatric patients with GPA and MPA who have achieved disease control with induction treatment, along with glucocorticoids is two 250 mg/m2 IV infusions separated by two weeks, followed by a 250 mg/m2 IV infusion every six months.
- The recommended dose for PV is two 1,000 mg IV infusions separated by 2 weeks along with a tapering course of glucocorticoids, then a 500 mg IV infusion at Month 12 and every 6 months.
The most common side effects of Rituximab in patients with NHL, CLL, Rheumatoid Arthritis, GPA and MPA, and Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV) are as follows:
NHL: infusion-related reactions, lymphopenia, fever, chills, infection, and asthenia.
CLL: infusion-related reactions and neutropenia.
RA: urinary tract infection, upper respiratory tract infection, nasopharyngitis, and bronchitis (other important adverse reactions include infusion-related reactions, serious infections, and cardiovascular events).
GPA and MPA: infections, diarrhea, headache, muscle spasms, peripheral edema, infusion-related reactions, anemia, and nausea.
PV: headache, infusion-related reactions, depression, upper respiratory tract infection/ nasopharyngitis, (other important side effects include infections).
What is Rituximab?
Rituximab is supplied under the generic/biosimilar brand Reditux, for the treatment of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV), and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MP) and Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA).
How do I take Rituximab?
Rituximab must be given directly into the bloodstream in order for it to be promising. So rather than being taken as a pill or an injection, it is administered as an infusion, which is a needle placed in a vein.
How do I store Rituximab?
Store the vials refrigerated at 2-8°C (36-46°F). The vials should be protected from direct sunlight. Never freeze/shake the vials.
How much does Rituximab cost in India?
Rituximab cost in India is very reasonable and can vary. To procure it legally, you can call us at (+91) 8130290915, TOLL-FREE: 1800-889-1064, Or Write us at email@example.com.
Where can I get Rituximab injections at the best Price?
Order Rituximab at the best price today. We request you to Call/WhatsApp us at (+91) 8130290915 or dial our TOLL-FREE Number: 1800-889-1064 or Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re fully committed to providing you with the best Rituximab price from India. That is why we’ll match the cost/price of any other existing facilitators/suppliers/distributors in the market who require a medical prescription.
Is Rituximab available in India?
Rituximab is a (prescription medication, doctor-prescribed drug, or health care professional-prescribed medicine) pharmaceutical drug that can be legally dispensed against a medical prescription. Rituximab can be made available through the network of authorized distributors in India. (Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, etc.).
Can You Send the Rituximab to Foreign Destinations?
Buy generic Rituximab online at the best/lowest price from a leading supplier. Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) can assist in the delivery of Rituximab; the doctor-prescribed medication to the UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, the USA, Thailand, China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kuwait, South Africa, Sweden, Turkey, Singapore, Qatar, Japan, Nepal, UAE, Malaysia, and many other countries.
What is the procedure for buying Rituximab from Indian Generic Medicines?
Patients can fill out the order form or send mail to email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915 or can dial the TOLL-FREE Number: 18008891064. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Rituximab 100 mg/500 mg price and the procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the valid receipt of the prescription from the Physician.
Is it safe to buy Rituximab online from India?
Yes, one can buy Rituximab online from India-based Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) if this medicine is not (yet) registered or is unavailable in their respective country. We can facilitate the supply/export of Rituximab through legal channels.