Capecitabine falls under the group of medicines known as antineoplastics (cancer medicines). This is an orally-administered chemotherapeutic agent used for:
- adjuvant therapy of patients with Stage III colon cancer as a single agent or as a component of a combination chemotherapy regimen.
- perioperative treatment of adult patients with locally advanced rectal cancer as a component of chemoradiotherapy.
- treatment of patients with unresectable or metastatic colorectal cancer as a single agent or as a component of a combination chemotherapy regimen.
- treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer as a single agent in case an anthracycline- or taxane-containing chemotherapy is not indicated.
- treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer together with docetaxel after disease progression on prior anthracycline-containing chemotherapy.
Gastric, Esophageal, or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer:
- treatment of adult patients with unresectable or metastatic gastric, esophageal, or gastroesophageal junction cancer as a component of a combination chemotherapy regimen.
- treatment of adult patients with HER2-overexpressing metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma who have not received prior therapy for metastatic disease as a component of a combination regimen.
- adjuvant treatment of adult patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma as a component of a combination chemotherapy regimen.
Dosage and Side Effects
Take the recommended dosage of Capecitabine orally at the same time each day approximately 12 hours apart. Swallow tablets whole with water within 30 minutes after a meal. Do not crush, chew, or cut the tablets. Never take an additional dose after vomiting and continue with the next scheduled dose. Do not take a skipped/missed dose and continue with the very next scheduled dose.
The most common side effects of Capecitabine are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, feeling weak or tired, hand and foot syndrome, and jaundice.
What is Capnat?
Capnat is a generic of Xeloda which contains Capecitabine as the main component. This therapeutic drug is used for the treatment of certain types of breast cancer, gastric cancer, colorectal cancer, and pancreatic cancer.
Who has launched the generic Capnat?
Natco Pharma Limited has launched the generic Capnat, as 500 mg tablets for oral use/administration.
How do I take Capecitabine?
Capecitabine is supplied as a tablet that should be swallowed whole, with plenty of water, and within 30 minutes of finishing a meal.
How do I store Capecitabine?
Store the tablets of Capecitabine at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
How much does Capecitabine cost in India?
Capecitabine cost in India is reasonable and can vary. To procure this nucleoside metabolic inhibitor legally, you can call us at (+91) 8130290915, TOLL-FREE: 1800-889-1064, Or Write us at email@example.com.
Can Capecitabine be used while I’m pregnant?
Capecitabine may be unsafe during pregnancy. Discuss with your provider about the best way to control your disease/condition during pregnancy.
Can Capecitabine be used while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding is not recommended during treatment with Capecitabine. Discuss with your provider in case you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
Where can I get Capecitabine at the best Price?
Order Capecitabine at the best price today. We request you to Call/WhatsApp us at (+91) 8130290915 or dial our TOLL-FREE Number: 1800-889-1064 or Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are fully committed to providing you with the best Capecitabine price from India. That is why we’ll match the cost/price of any other existing suppliers/distributors in the market who require a medical prescription.
Is the Capecitabine available in India?
Capecitabine is a (prescription drug, doctor-prescribed medicine, or health care professional-prescribed medication) pharmaceutical drug that can be legally dispensed against a medical prescription. Generic Capecitabine can be made available through the network of authorized distributors in India. (Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, etc.).
Can You Send the Capecitabine to Foreign Destinations?
Buy generic Capecitabine online at the lowest price from a leading supplier. Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) can assist in the delivery of Capecitabine; the doctor-prescribed medication to the UK, Australia, Canada, the Philippines, the USA, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, China, South Africa, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Zambia, Pakistan, Hong Kong, UAE, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Turkey, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Singapore, Nepal, Qatar, Japan, and many other countries.
What is the procedure to buy Capecitabine from Indian Generic Medicines?
Patients can fill out the order form or send mail to email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915 or can dial the TOLL-FREE Number: 18008891064. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Capecitabine 500 mg price and the procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the valid receipt of the prescription from the Physician.
Is it safe to buy Capecitabine online from India?
Yes, one can buy Capecitabine online from India-based Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) if it is not (yet) registered or is unavailable in their respective country. We can facilitate the supply/export of generic Capecitabine through legal channels.