Carmustine is an alkylating agent, indicated for the treatment of:
- Brainstem Glioma
- Metastatic Brain Tumors
- Multiple Myeloma: In combination with prednisone.
- Hodgkin’s Disease: as a secondary therapy in combination with other approved medicines in those patients who relapse during the treatment with primary therapy, or who fail to respond to primary therapy.
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphomas: as a secondary therapy in combination with other approved medicines in those patients who relapse during the treatment with primary therapy, or who fail to respond to primary therapy.
What is the chemical name of Carmustine?
The chemical name of Carmustine is 1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea.
What is Carmustine?
Carmustine is an alkylating agent. It comes in the form of sterile lyophilized pale yellow flakes or a congealed mass and is available in 100-mg single-dose vials of lyophilized material.
Is carmustine 100 mg FDA approved?
Yes. The FDA must first approve generic drugs before they are marketed. The FDA requires that generic drugs must be as high in quality, and as strong, pure and stable as brand name drugs.
From where i can buy Carmustine?
- If you purchase generic brand then carmustine cost is low as compared to innovator brand. you can buy Carmustine from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
- The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What are the Procedures for buying Carmustine 100 mg Injection from Indian generic medicine?
Patients can simply fill out the order form or can send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915. We will reply ASAP with the details of the carmustine Price and procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of a valid prescription from the Clinician.