Nivolumab is a programmed death receptor-1 (PD-1)-blocking antibody used for the treatment of Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma, Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC), Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL), Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN), Urothelial Carcinoma (UC), Colorectal Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), Esophageal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer, and Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Dosage and Side Effects
Nivolumab is administered as an intravenous (IV) infusion over 30 minutes. The most common dosing regimens are 240 mg every 2 weeks or 480 mg every 4 weeks. Dosing mainly depends upon indication. Nivolumab may be diluted in sodium chloride 9 mg/mL solution or in 50 mg/mL glucose solution for injection. Regardless of the diluent used, promptly use it after solution preparation. Nivolumab may be used along with Ipilimumab for unresectable or metastatic melanoma, metastatic CRC (MSI-H or dMMR), and advanced RCC.
The most common side effects of Nivolumab as a single agent or in combination with other medicines are as follows:
- As a single agent: nausea, fatigue, musculoskeletal pain, rash, pruritus, diarrhea, asthenia, back pain, cough, constipation, dyspnea, decreased appetite, arthralgia, upper respiratory tract infection, abdominal pain, pyrexia, headache, urinary tract infection, and vomiting.
- In combination with ipilimumab: diarrhea, fatigue, musculoskeletal pain, rash, pruritus, nausea, pyrexia, cough, vomiting, decreased appetite, abdominal pain, dyspnea, arthralgia, headache, hypothyroidism, upper respiratory tract infection, dizziness, and decreased weight.
- In combination with platinum-doublet chemotherapy: nausea, fatigue, constipation, decreased appetite, and rash.
- In combination with ipilimumab and platinum-doublet chemotherapy: fatigue, musculoskeletal pain, diarrhea, nausea, rash, pruritus, decreased appetite, and constipation.
- In combination with cabozantinib: fatigue, hepatotoxicity, decreased appetite, palmarplantar erythrodysaesthesia syndrome, diarrhea, rash, hypertension, hypothyroidism, abdominal pain, stomatitis, musculoskeletal pain, cough, nausea, dysgeusia, and upper respiratory tract infection.
- In combination with fluoropyrimidine- and platinum-containing chemotherapy: abdominal pain, peripheral neuropathy, vomiting, nausea, fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, musculoskeletal pain, and decreased appetite.
What is Nivolumab?
Nivolumab is a medicine used for the management and treatment of metastatic melanoma and several other tumors. It is a monoclonal antibody that is designed to target the anti-PD 1 receptor, an immune checkpoint.
What class of drug is Nivolumab?
Nivolumab is an oncologic medicinal product that falls under the immune-checkpoint inhibitor (ICI) class.
How is Nivolumab administered?
The proposed dosage of Nivolumab is administered as an intravenous (IV) infusion over 30 minutes.
How do I store Nivolumab?
Store in a refrigerator (2-8°C). Never freeze the vials. Store in the original package in order to protect from the light.
How much does Nivolumab cost in India?
Nivolumab cost in India is very reasonable and can vary. To procure it legally, you can call us at (+91) 8130290915, TOLL-FREE: 1800-889-1064, Or Write us at email@example.com.
Can Nivolumab be used while I’m pregnant?
Nivolumab may be unsafe if used during pregnancy. Discuss with your healthcare provider about the best way to control your disease during pregnancy.
Can Nivolumab be used while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding is not recommended while on Nivolumab. Discuss with your healthcare provider if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
Where can I get Nivolumab at the best Price?
Order Nivolumab at the best price today. We request you to Call/WhatsApp us at (+91) 8130290915 or dial our TOLL-FREE Number: 1800-889-1064 or Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re fully committed to providing you with the best Nivolumab price from India. That is why we’ll match the cost/price of any other existing suppliers/distributors in the market who require a medical prescription.
Is Nivolumab available in India?
Nivolumab is a (prescription drug, doctor-prescribed medication, or health care professional-prescribed medicine) pharmaceutical drug that can be legally dispensed against a medical prescription. Nivolumab can be made available through the network of authorized distributors in India. (Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, etc.).
Can You Send the Nivolumab to Foreign Destinations?
Buy Nivolumab online at the best/lowest price from a leading supplier. Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) can assist in the delivery of Nivolumab; the doctor-prescribed medication to the UK, Canada, Australia, the USA, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, China, South Africa, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, UAE, Hong Kong, Zambia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Sweden, Turkey, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Qatar, Japan, Singapore, Nepal, and many other countries.
What is the procedure to buy Nivolumab from Indian Generic Medicines?
Patients can fill out the order form or send mail to email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915 or can dial the TOLL-FREE Number: 18008891064. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Nivolumab 40 mg/100 mg price and the procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the valid receipt of the prescription from the Physician.
Is it safe to buy Nivolumab online from India?
Yes, one can buy Nivolumab online from India-based Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) if this medicine is not (yet) registered or is unavailable in their respective country. We can facilitate the supply/export of Nivolumab injections through legal channels.