Lynparza (Olaparib 100 mg/150 mg) is a poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor widely used:
- For the maintenance therapy of adults with deleterious or suspected deleterious germline or somatic BRCA-mutated advanced epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer who are in complete or partial response to first-line platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Along with the medicine bevacizumab for the maintenance therapy of adult patients with advanced epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer who are in complete or partial response to first-line platinum-based chemotherapy and whose cancer is linked with homologous recombination deficiency (HRD)-positive status defined by either a deleterious or suspected deleterious BRCA mutation, and/or genomic instability.
- For the maintenance therapy of adults with recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer, who are either in complete or partial response to platinum-based chemotherapy.
- For the adjuvant therapy of adults with deleterious or suspected deleterious gBRCAm human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative high-risk early breast cancer who have been treated with neoadjuvant or adjuvant chemotherapy.
- For the therapy of adults with deleterious or suspected deleterious gBRCAm, HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer who have been treated with chemotherapy in the neoadjuvant, adjuvant or metastatic setting. Patients with HR-positive breast cancer should have been treated with a prior endocrine therapy or be considered inappropriate for endocrine therapy.
- For the maintenance therapy of adults with deleterious or suspected deleterious gBRCAm metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma whose disease has not progressed on at least 16 weeks of a first-line platinum-based chemotherapy regimen.
- For the therapy of adults with deleterious or suspected deleterious germline or somatic HRR gene-mutated metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) who have progressed following prior therapy with enzalutamide or abiraterone.
- Along with abiraterone and prednisone or prednisolone for the treatment of adults with deleterious or suspected deleterious BRCA-mutated (BRCAm) metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
Dosage and Side Effects
The recommended dosage of Olaparib tablet is 300 mg taken orally twice daily, with or without food. If a patient misses a dose of Olaparib, they should take the next dose at its scheduled time. Patients should swallow tablets whole. Do not chew, crush, dissolve, or divide the tablet.
Patients receiving Olaparib for mCRPC should also receive a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analog concurrently or should have had bilateral orchiectomy. For moderate renal impairment (CLcr 31-50 mL/min), reduce Olaparib dosage to 200 mg orally twice daily.
The most common side effects of Olaparib as a single agent are fatigue, dysgeusia, nausea, decreased appetite, vomiting, anemia, diarrhea, headache, neutropenia, dyspnea, dizziness, dyspepsia, leukopenia, cough, and thrombocytopenia.
The most common side effects of Olaparib in combination with bevacizumab are neutropenia, nausea, fatigue, anemia, lymphopenia, vomiting, diarrhea, leukopenia, urinary tract infection, and headache.
The most common side effects of Olaparib in combination with medicines abiraterone and prednisone or prednisolone are anemia, diarrhea, decreased appetite, fatigue, nausea, lymphopenia, dizziness, and abdominal pain.
What is Olaparib?
Olaparib is a poly ADP ribose polymerase (PARP) inhibitor for the treatment of patients with pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, and prostate cancer.
How do I take Olaparib?
The recommended dosage of Olaparib is taken orally twice daily with or without food.
How do I store Olaparib?
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F), excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Store in the original bottle to protect it from moisture.
How much does Olaparib cost in India?
Olaparib cost in India can vary. To procure poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor legally, you can call us at (+91) 8130290915, TOLL-FREE: 1800-889-1064, Or Write us at email@example.com.
Can Olaparib be used while I’m pregnant?
Olaparib may be unsafe if used during pregnancy. Contact your healthcare provider about the best way to help manage your disease if you want to become pregnant or during pregnancy.
Can Olaparib be used while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding is not recommended while on Olaparib treatment. Contact your healthcare provider if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
Where can I get Olaparib at the best Price?
Order Olaparib at the best price today. We request you to Call/WhatsApp us at (+91) 8130290915 or dial our TOLL-FREE Number: 1800-889-1064 or Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are fully committed to providing you with the best Olaparib price in India. That is why we’ll match the cost/price of any other existing facilitators/suppliers/distributors in the market who require a medical prescription.
Is the Olaparib available in India?
Olaparib is a (prescription drug, doctor-prescribed medication, or health care professional-prescribed medicine) pharmaceutical drug that can be legally dispensed against a medical prescription. Olaparib can be made available through the network of authorized distributors in India. (Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, etc.).
Can You Send the Olaparib to Foreign Destinations?
Buy Olaparib 100 mg/150 mg online at the best/lowest price from a leading supplier. Indian Generic Medicines can assist in the delivery of Olaparib; the doctor-prescribed medication to the UK, Canada, Australia, Philippines, the USA, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, China, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Hong Kong, UAE, Zambia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Turkey, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, Japan, Nepal, and many other countries.
What is the procedure to buy Olaparib from Indian Generic Medicines?
Patients can fill out the order form or send mail to email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915 or can dial the TOLL-FREE Number: 18008891064. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Olaparib 100 mg/150 mg price and the procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the valid receipt of the prescription from the Physician.
Is it safe to buy Olaparib online from India?
Yes, one can buy Olaparib online from India-based Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) if this therapeutic drug is not (yet) registered or is unavailable in their respective country. We can facilitate the supply of Olaparib through legal channels.