Alkacel is an alkylating drug indicated for the treatment of:
- Multiple Myeloma (A type of blood cancer).
- Ovarian Cancer (A type of female organ cancer that produces eggs).
- AL amyloidosis (Also known as primary amyloidosis).
- And malignant melanoma (A type of cancer that develops from the pigment-producing cells known as melanocytes).
Dosage and Side Effects
Melphalan 50 mg should be given as an injection or infusion into vein under the supervision of an experienced healthcare provider. Most common Melphalan’s side effects include white blood cell count decreased, diarrhea, platelet count decreased, vomiting, anemia, nausea, fatigue and hypokalemia.
What type of drug is Melphalan? It is an alkylating agent of the bis chloroethyl amine type and a chemotherapy drug used to treat various cancers. What are the ingredients of the medicine Melphalan? The active ingredient in the medicine is Melphalan hydrochloride, and the inactive ingredients are Betadex Sulfobutyl Ether Sodium. Is Alkacel safe in order to use in children? It is not specified if Alkacel is safe and effective in children. Is Melphalan available in the form of tablets? Yes, Melphalan tablets, manufactured by Celon labs, are available. From where i can buy Melphalan 50 mg?
- Melphalan price is low if you go with generic brand, you can buy Melphalan from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
- The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.