Carvedilol tablets come as below mentioned strengths: carvedilol 25 mg, carvedilol 6.25 mg, carvedilol 12.5 mg.
When should one not take Carvedilol?
One should take this medicine according to the prescription of the doctor only.
Patients who should not take Carvedilol:
- Patients are prone to asthma or other breathing problems.
- Heart-related problems.
- Liver-related problems
What are the uses of Carvedilol?
Carvedilol is prescribed for the treatment of:
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
- High Blood Pressure.
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction.
What are the common side-effects of Carvedilol?
Dizziness, fatigue, low blood pressure, diarrhea, weakness, change in blood sugar, tiredness, sweating, nervousness, sleep disorder, shortness of breath, slowed heart rate, weight gain, erectile dysfunction are the common side-effects of Carvedilol.
From where i can buy Carvedilol?
- You can buy Carvedilol from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
- The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.