Everolimus is a kinase inhibitor drug indicated for the treatment of:
- Postmenopausal women suffering from breast cancer with hormone receptor-positive and HER2- negative in combination with exemestane.
- Patients suffering from advanced neuroendocrine tumors originated from the pancreas (PNET).
- Patients suffering from advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) after the failure of treatment with sorafenib or sunitinib.
- Adults suffering from tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) and renal angiomyolipoma which is not requiring immediate surgery.
- Patient with above 3 years of suffering from subependymal giant cell astrocytoma (SEGA) with tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC).