Lenalidomide is an immunomodulatory oral medicine that is a more potent analog of thalidomide used for the treatment of adult patients with:
- Multiple myeloma (MM), also known as Kahler’s disease, in combination with the therapeutic drug dexamethasone.
- Multiple myeloma (MM), as maintenance therapy following autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (auto-HSCT).
- Transfusion-dependent anemia because of low- or intermediate-1-risk MDS associated with a deletion 5q abnormality with or without additional cytogenetic abnormalities.
- Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) whose disease has relapsed or progressed after 2 prior therapies, one of which included bortezomib.
- Previously treated follicular lymphoma (FL), in combination with a medicinal product rituximab.
- Previously treated marginal zone lymphoma (MZL), in combination with a medication rituximab.
Dosage and Side Effects
The recommended starting dose of Lenalidomide is taken orally at about the same time each day, either with or without food. Swallow the capsules whole with water and do not open, break, or chew them as per the following dosage regimen:
- MM combination therapy: Lenalidomide 25 mg once daily administered orally on Days 1 to 21 of repeated 28-day cycles.
- MM maintenance therapy following auto-HSCT: Lenalidomide 10 mg once daily administered continuously on Days 1 to 28 of repeated 28-day cycles.
- MDS: Lenalidomide 10 mg once daily.
- MCL: Lenalidomide 25 mg once daily administered orally on Days 1-21 of repeated 28-day cycles.
- FL or MZL: Lenalidomide 20 mg once daily administered orally on Days 1-21 of repeated 28-day cycles for up to 12 cycles.
The most common side effects of Lenalidomide capsules in patients with Multiple myeloma (MM), MDS, and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL: MCL, FL or MZL) are as follows:
- MM: diarrhea, anemia, fatigue, constipation, leukopenia, neutropenia, peripheral edema, back pain, insomnia, muscle cramp/spasms, abdominal pain, nausea, asthenia, pyrexia, cough, upper respiratory tract infection, nasopharyngitis, bronchitis, gastroenteritis, rash, dyspnea, dizziness, thrombocytopenia, decreased appetite, and tremor.
- MDS: thrombocytopenia, dizziness, headache, neutropenia, pruritus, rash, fatigue, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, nasopharyngitis, arthralgia, pyrexia, back pain, pharyngitis, peripheral edema, muscle cramp, cough, dyspnea, and epistaxis.
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL: MCL, FL or MZL): nausea, neutropenia, rash, diarrhea, fatigue, thrombocytopenia, anemia, constipation, leukopenia, pyrexia, cough, and upper respiratory tract infection.
What is Lenalidomide?
Lenalidomide is sold under the generic brand name Lenalid, which belongs to a group of drugs known as immunomodulatory drugs (IMiD). It is used for the treatment of multiple myeloma (MM), myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), mantle cell lymphoma (MCL), and marginal zone lymphoma (MZL).
How do I take Lenalidomide?
Lenalidomide is available as capsules that you take with a glass of water. Swallow the capsules whole without opening, breaking, or chewing.
How to store Lenalidomide?
Store the capsules of Lenalidomide at 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F).
How much does Lenalidomide cost in India?
Lenalidomide cost in India is very reasonable and can vary. To procure this medicine legally, you can call us at (+91) 8130290915, TOLL-FREE: 1800-889-1064, Or Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can Lenalidomide be used while I’m pregnant?
Lenalidomide is a thalidomide analogue and is unsafe for use during pregnancy. Talk to your healthcare provider about the finest way to help control your condition if you want to become pregnant or during pregnancy.
Where can I get Lenalidomide at the best Price?
Order Lenalidomide at the best price today. We request you to Call/WhatsApp us at (+91) 8130290915 or dial our TOLL-FREE: 1800-889-1064 or Write us at email@example.com. We’re committed to providing you with the best lenalidomide price from India. That is why we’ll match the cost/price of any other existing facilitators/suppliers/distributors in the market who require a medical prescription.
Is Lenalidomide available in India?
Lenalidomide is a (prescription drug, doctor-prescribed medicine, or health care professional-prescribed medication) pharmaceutical drug that can be legally dispensed against a medical prescription. Capsules of Lenalidomide can be made available through the network of authorized distributors in India. (Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Pune, etc.).
Can You Send Lenalidomide to Foreign Destinations?
Buy generic lenalidomide online at the lowest price from a leading supplier. Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) can assist in the delivery of Lenalidomide; the doctor-prescribed medication to the UK, Canada, Philippines, Australia, Kazakhstan, the USA, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, China, South Africa, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Zambia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Kuwait, Sweden, Hong Kong, UAE, Turkey, Singapore, Nepal, Qatar, Japan, and many other countries.
What is the procedure to buy Lenalidomide from Indian Generic Medicines?
Patients can fill out the order form or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915 or can dial the TOLL-FREE: 18008891064. We will reply ASAP with the details of the lenalidomide 5 mg/10 mg/15 mg/25 mg price and procurement process.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the valid receipt of the prescription from the Physician.
Is it safe to buy Lenalidomide (Lenalid) online from India?
Yes, one can buy Lenalidomide (Lenalid) online from India-based Indian Generic Medicines (IGM) if it is not (yet) registered or is unavailable in their respective country. We can help facilitate the supply/export of Lenalidomide capsules through legal channels.